Render Time field r...

Notifications
Clear all

Render Time field removed from Fusion 360

foob
 foob
(@foob)
Topic starter  

It looks like Fusion 360 developers have removed the Render Time field from the information view in the render gallery. There are also no details in the diagnostics log.

I'm also hitting a Fusion 360 bug where the Render Quality is set to Excellent, yet the render job then says it is doing a Final quality render. WTF.

It makes it pretty impossible to do a useful render time benchmark now 🙁

Ben K.
(@benk)
Member Admin

Hey @foob,

I have tested the render result and the render time hasn't been removed, see the screenshot:

Regarding the "Render Quality", please double-check that you are doing everything it says in the instruction.

Otherwise, you can use the screencast recorder (File -> Share -> Launch Screencast Recorder) to record your steps, attach the recording link and I'll check it out.

ReplyQuote
foob
 foob
(@foob)
Topic starter  

@benk

I'm definitely doing things correctly and this time weirdly it shows the time, but the render quality is still wrong. Using the latest version (2.0.7830).

Setting the quality to Excellent and starting the render process:

The job says it is Final quality:

Render done and info clicked:

Anyway, I've done enough now and previously submitted the results. Are results added to this site moderated?

ReplyQuote
Ben K.
(@benk)
Member Admin

@foob

Don't worry about "Final" in the info box, it is normal. Your results look great.

Regarding the results submission, if someone starts to fill up the components data, submit the form and don't fill up the test results within 48h, then the whole row will be deleted. We did that in order to preserve data integrity and also to make sure a good user experience when using the table.

I have checked the database and I couldn't find your data in the table. Please try again and if after submission you can't see your data, please let me know immediately!

If you need help using the table, please let me know.

ReplyQuote
© 2020 All rights Reserved. Design by TESREG.com &
chiefDreamer.com

Follow Us

cross
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram