Help 3D Design Airg...

Notifications
Clear all

Help 3D Design Airgun Stock

isulistiawan
Topic starter
(@isulistiawan)

Hi....everyone can help me, i'm new user for Fusion 360, i have problem to design 3D Design Airgun Stock. may be in this forum anyone can help me solving my problem with creating Complete tutorial how to design 2 side airgun stock. i'm plan to machining with my cnc router. here the picture sample

Please help me to create how to design thats picture to 3D.(Only Wood Part)

5 Replies
Ben K.
Admin
(@benk)

Hey @isulistiawan,

Do you have the drawings of the wood parts?

4 Replies
isulistiawan
(@isulistiawan)

@benk no i dont have. i'm newbie, i want to know how to start drawing 3d gun stock 2 sides. now i still learning every point on fusion.  but i want know wich tools i have must using to design 3d model. i see on youtube every people make 3d model with differnt way..... maybe somene can show sample 3d drawing gun stok. so i will focusing to learn fusion with that sample design.

Ben K.
Admin
(@benk)

@isulistiawan,

Obviously, there are many ways to do that. But since you are new to F360 maybe you should take my Fusion 360 training?

isulistiawan
(@isulistiawan)

@benk before, i have little experience using Mastercam and Aspire, but for mastercam i only make 2D Design. i know how to machining using mastercam and fusion. my problem is only how to drawing airgun stock 3d model using fusion. i see there are so much different between mastercam and fusion.

Ben K.
Admin
(@benk)

@isulistiawan,

There is a lot to learn about F360. If you know the basics, then it would be much easier for you to develop your skill with Fusion. Otherwise, the learning curve will be very difficult and frustrating.

With your model, the skill requirement is medium to high. I can show you how to start, but you will get stuck very quickly, it up to you.

© 2020 All rights Reserved. Design by TESREG.com &
chiefDreamer.com

Follow Us

cross
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram