How to capture FPS in Windows machine?
The Fraps counter program can show you how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen.
You should first start with this program: Download Fraps
OCAT is an open-source utility, that gathers accurate frame time information like Fraps. But, for some reason on some Windows version, it doesn’t work!
It is a good program but requires some extra steps to make it work with Fusion 360.
Some of you might have issues with installing OCAT for various reasons:
– It should work on Windows 7, but some users experiencing problems.
– It could also be a .NET framework issue, then please try to reinstall .NET using this link to Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool
Open Fusion 360 using OCAT:
- Start OCAT and click on the “Launch App“.
- Click on “Select target executable“.
- Navigate to your Desktop and select the Fusion 360 shortcut. or copy/paste this path to the “Target executable”
- Click on “Start application” to start Fusion 360.